Golden Triangle With Pushkar And Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Tours
- Golden Triangle With Pushkar And Udaipur
TOUR CODE :-ITH0014
- 9 Night & 10 Days
- ROUTING :- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Udaipur
Day 1Arrival At Delhi
Following Your Arrival In Delhi Meet Our Tour Assistant After That The Traditional Welcome And Transfer To The Hotel . Use This Day To Rest Or Go Little Exploration Tour Of Hotspot Around Your Hotel .
Overnight Stay In Delhi
Day 2Full Day Sightseeing Of Old Delhi & New Delhi
After The Breakfast Visit.
- Jama Masjid :- ( Friday's Mosque) : The Mosque Can Hold Up To 25,000 Worshippers.
- Chandni Chowk :- It Is An Ancient Market Established By Jahanara ( Shahjahan's Daughter ) In The 17 Century . Here You Enjoy Rikshaw Ride.
- Raj Ghat :– (Mahatma Gandhi's Memorial ) ,The Cremation Site Of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Indiagate :- (War Memorial) : It Was Built To Commemorate The 70,000 Indian Soldiers Who Died In First World War.
- President House :- ( Rashtrapati Bhawan ) , Other Historically Important Govt Building.
- Laxminarayana Temple :- ( Modern Hindu Temple )
- Humayun' S Tomb :-It Is Only A Garden Tomb In India
- Qutub Minar :- The Highest Sand Stones Minaret (72.5 Metres) In The World .
Transfer To The Hotel. . Overnight Stay In Delhi
Day 3Delhi - Agra ( Via Yamuna Express Way )
After The Breakfast . Drive To Agra.
- Etmad–Ud-Daulah :- ( The Baby Taj ) . It Was Built By Noor Jahan ( Jahangir's Wife ) In 1622 .
- Mehtab Bagh:- ( Moonlit Pleasure Garden ) It Is The Ideal Location For Viewing The Taj Mahal In River Yamuna At The Time Of Populer Sunset .
Transfer To The Hotel. Take Rest
Early Morning Visit:
- Taj Mahal :- World's Famous Tajmahal Built By Moghul Emperor Shahjahan In 1632 For His Queen Mumtaz Begum To Enshrine Her Mortal Remains.It Took 22 Years For Its Completion.
- Agra Fort :- It Is About 2.5 Kms Northwest Of Its More Famous Sister Monument ,The Tajmahal. It Was Constructed By The Third Mughal Emperor Akbar On The Remains Of An Ancient Site Known As Badalgarh.
Transfer To The Hotel . Take Rest.
In Evening . City Tour Of Agra .
- Enjoy the cultural light and sound show (mohabbat the taj ) at kalakrati.
- Go for shopping & visit beautiful showrooms.
- Dinner in local famous restaurant.
Transfer to the hotel .overnight stay in agra.
Day 5Agra –Jaipur (Via Visiting Fatehpur Sikri)
Morning: After Breakfast , Check Out From Hotel . Drive To Jaipur (Via Fatehpur Sikri ) , 42 Km From Agra .
- Fatehpur Sikri :- It Was Built By Akbar In 1569. It Consists Graceful Buildings . Salim Chisti's Tomb , Panch Mahal , Jama Masjid , Buland Darwaza Etc.
- After Visiting Fatehpur Sikri , Drive To Jaipur. Afternoon : Transfer To The Hotel . Stay Overnight In Jaipur .
After Breakfast Full Day Sightseeing Of Jaipur Visit
- Amber Fort :- It Was Built By Raja Man Singh In 1592 .
- Sheesh Mahal :- (The Hall Of Victory Glittering With Mirror ) .
- City Tour Jaipur :- The Capital Of Rajasthan Was Given A Colour Coat Of Pink A Century Ago In Honour Of A Visiting Prince .
- Maharaja's city palace :- it was built by maharaja sawai madho singh in nineteenth century.
- Jantar mantar & its observatory .
- Hawa mahal :- ( palace of winds ) –it was built by poet king sawai pratap singh . It's delicately honeycombed 953 pink sandstone windows knownn as the 'jharokas'.it was originally built for the ladies of the royal household to watch everyday life and processions in the city from their veiled comfort.
Transfer to the hotel . Stay overnight jaipur.
Day 7Jaipur To Pushkar
After Check Out From Hotel And Drive To Pushkar Half Day Sightseen Of Pushkar , And Visit
- Brahma Temple : It Is A World Famous Hindu Temple Situated Close To Pushkar Lake.It Is Believed To Be 2000 Years Old.
- Pushkar Lake : It Is A Sacred Lake Of Hindus And Related To The Mythology Of Creator God Brahma.The Lake Is Surrounded By 500 Temple.
Transfer To The Hotel . Overnight Stay In Puskar .
Day 8Pushkar To Udaipur
After Breakfast Checkout From Hotel.Drive To Udaipur Take Lunch In Local Famous Restaurent Transfer To The Hotel.Take Rest .Overnight Stay In Udaipur.
After Breakfast.Sightseeing Of Udaipur.
- City Palace :- It Was Built By Maharaja Udai Singh And His Successors In 18thcentury.
- Jagdish Temple ( Vishnu Temple ) :- It Was Built By Maharaja Jagat Singh In1651.The Temple Is Made In Indo – Aryan Style Of Architecture.
- Saheliyon Ki Bari (Garden Of Maidens) :- It Was Built And Designed By Maharana Bhopal Singh To Present His Queen For Her 48 Maids.
- Fatehsagar Lake :- It Was Built By Maharaja Jai Singh In 1678.
- Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal :- It Was Founded By Padma Shri Devi Lal Samar In 1952 To Revive The Vanishing Folk Culture.
- Boat Ride In Lake Pichola
Transfer To The Hotel . Overnight Stay In Udaipur
Day 10Udaipur - Mount Abu
After Breakfast Checkout From Hotel. Drive To Mount Abu.
Half Day Sightseeing Of Mount Abu, Visit
- Achalgarh Fort :- The Fort Was Orginally Built By Paranara Dynasty And Later Reconstructed By Maharana Kumbha In1452ce. It Is At The Top Of Mountain Peak And Offer Picturesque Views All Over. It Is Also Famous For Its Shiv Temples.
- Dilwara Temple :-It Is 11th Century Jain Temple Built By Vastupal Tejpal.This Is Known For Its Extraordinary Architecture And Marvellous Marble Stone Carving, Some Expert Also Consider It Architectually Superior To The Tajmahal. It Consist Five Jain Temple . Vimal Vasahi Temple , Luna Vasahi , Pittalhar Temple , Parshvanatha Temple , Mahavir Swami Temple.
Transfer To The Hotel Overnight Stay In Mount Abu.
Day 11Mount Abu To Jodhpur (Via Ranakpur )
After Breakfast Checkout From Hotel Drive To Jodhpur Via Visiting Ranakpur Temple ,160 Km From Jodhpur . It Is 15th Century Jain Temple Dedicate To Adinath And There Are 1444 Pillar In The Temple.For Side Attraction Surya Temle And Other Jain Temple .Later Drive To Jodhpur.Half Day Sightseen Of Jodhpur .Later Drive To Jodhpur.
- Mehrangarh Fort : It Was Founded By Rao Jodha In 1459.The Fort Is Situated 400 Feet (122 M) Above The The City.There Are Seven Gates Which Include Jayapol (Meaning Victory) Built By Maharaja Man Singh.Also Visit Phool Mahal ,Janki Mahal, Moti Mahal.
- Jaswant Thada : It Is Situated To Left Of Mehrangarh Fort Complex.It Is A White Marble Memorial Built By Maharaja Sardar Singh In 1899 In The Memory Of His Father Maharaja Jaswant Singh.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace : It Is Built By Maharaja Umaid Singh In1942 , Grandfather Of The Present Owner Of The Palace Maharaja Gaj Singh. Also Visit Umaid Public Garden.
Transfer To The Hotel. Overnight Stay In Jodhpur.
Day 12Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After Breakfast Check Out From Hotel Drive To Jaisalmer . Take Lunch In Local Famous Restaurent. Transfer To The Hotel. Overnight Stay In Jaisalmer.
After Breakfast Half Day Sightseeing Of Jaisalmer Visit
- Jaisalmer Fort : It Was Constructed In 1156 Ad By Rao Jaisal,From Whom It Derives Its Name.The Fort Is Popularly Known As 'Sonar Quila' By The Locals.
- Havelis ( Mansions ) :- Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli , Patwon Ji Ki Haveli , Salim Ji Ki Haveli. ( 12th To 15th Century )
- Houses Have Exquisite Carving And Filgreed Work.
- Gadsisar Lake : - It Is 14th Centuty Lake Built By Maharawal Gadsi . It Is Rain Water Conservation Lake. It Was Once The Main Source Of Drinking Water For The Entire Town Of Jaisalmer. Transfer To The Hotel .Take Rest
- In Evening Drive To Sam Sand Dunes
- Sam :- In Evening Drive To Sam For The Desert Experience. Camel Ride Around A Populer Sun Set. Also Enjoy Camps , Performance Of Rajasthani Dance Over Camp Fire And Vegetarian Traditional Rajasthani Sit Down Dinner.
- Later Drive To Jaisalmer .
Transfer To The Hotel Overnight Stay In Jaisalmer
Day 14 Jaisalmer To Bikaner
After Breakfast Checkout From Hotel. Drive To Bikaner. Transfer To The Hotel .Overnight Stay In Bikaner.
Day 15 Bikaner To Mandava
After Breakfast. Half Day Sightseeing Of Bikaner
- Bikaner Is Bolstered By Imposing Walls.
- Junagarh Fort : It Was Built By Raja Rai Singh In1594.The Fort With Seven Gates Contains Several Places ,Pavilions And Many Temples Of Hindu And Jain Religion . The Fort Is Distinguished By Its Long Range Of 37 Pavilions.An Enormous Arched Doorway Leads To Joramal Temple.
- The Royal Chapel Is Har Mandir Where Royal Wedding And Birth Were Once Celebrated.
After Half Day Sightseeing Of Bikaner& Take Lunch In Local Famous Restaurent. Later Drive To Mandava And Visit Shekhavati / Mandava Villages. Full Of Beautiful Frescoes , Havelis And Mansions.This Entire Area Is Like An Open Air Gallery.
Transfer To The Hotel Overnight Stay In Mandawa
Day 16 Shekhavati / Mandawa - Delhi
After Breakfast Check Out From Hotel.
Half Day Sightseeing Of Dundlod Nawalgarh Etc.
Later Drive To Delhi And Visit Lodhi Garden In Evening Overnight Stay In Delhi.
Check Out From Hotel .Drive To Delhi Airport To Board Flight & Back To Home .
End Of Our Services