Amazing Golden Triangle Tour
- Golden Triangle Tours
- Amazing Golden Triangle Tour
TOUR CODE :-ITH0011
- 6 night & 7 days
- ROUTING :- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 1ARRIVAL AT DELHI
Following your arrival in delhi meet our tour assistant after that the traditional welcome and transfer to the hotel . Use this day to rest or go little exploration tour of hotspot around your hotel .
Overnight stay in delhi
Day 2Full day sightseeing of old delhi & new delhi After the breakfast visit.
- Jama masjid :- ( friday's mosque) : the mosque can hold up to 25,000 worshippers.
- Chandni chowk :- it is an ancient market established by jahanara ( shahjahan's daughter ) in the 17 century . Here you enjoy rikshaw ride.
- raj ghat :– (mahatma gandhi's memorial ) ,the cremation site of mahatma gandhi.
- Indiagate :- (war memorial) : it was built to commemorate the 70,000 indian soldiers who died in first world war.
- President house :- ( rashtrapati bhawan ) , other historically important govt building.
- laxminarayana temple :- ( modern hindu temple )
- humayun' s tomb :-it is only a garden tomb in india
- Qutub minar :- the highest sand stones minaret (72.5 metres) in the world .
Transfer to the hotel. . Overnight stay in delhi
Day 3Delhi - Agra ( via. Yamuna express way )
checkout from hotel . Drive to agra. Afternoon visit
- Etmad–ud-daulah :- ( the baby taj ) . It was built by noor jahan ( jahangir's wife ) in 1622 .
- mehtab bagh:- ( moonlit pleasure garden ) it is the ideal location for viewing the taj mahal in river yamuna at the time of populer sunset .
Transfer to the hotel. Take rest
Day 4 Agra
Early morning visit
- Taj mahal :- world's famous tajmahal built by moghul emperor shahjahan in 1632 for his queen mumtaz begum to enshrine her mortal remains.it took 22 years for its completion.
- Agra fort transfer to the hotel . Take rest. in evening . City tour of agra .
- Enjoy the cultural light and sound show (mohabbat the taj ) at kalakrati.
- Go for shopping & visit beautiful showrooms.
- Dinner in local famous restaurant.
Transfer to the hotel .overnight stay in agra .
Day 5Agra - Jaipur ( via fatehpur sikri )
Morning: after breakfast , check out from hotel . Drive
To jaipur (via fatehpur sikri ) , 42 km from agra .
- Fatehpur sikri :- it was built by akbar in 1569. It consists graceful buildings . salim chisti's tomb , panch mahal , jama masjid , buland darwaza etc.
- After visiting fatehpur sikri , drive to jaipur.
- Afternoon : transfer to the hotel . Stay overnight in jaipur .
After breakfast full day sight seeing of jaipur .
- Amber fort :- it was built by raja man singh in 1592 .
- Sheesh mahal :- (the hall of victory glittering with mirror ) .
- city tour jaipur :- the capital of rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting prince .
- Maharaja's city palace :- it was built by maharaja sawai madho singh in nineteenth century.
- Jantar mantar & its observatory .
- Hawa mahal :- ( palace of winds ) –it was built by poet king sawai pratap singh . It's delicately honeycombed 953 pink sandstone windows knownn as the 'jharokas'.it was originally built for the ladies of the royal household to watch everyday life and processions in the city from their veiled comfort.
Transfer to the hotel . Stay overnight jaipur.
Day 7Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast checkout from hotel .drive to delhi airport to board flight & back to home. end of our services